The Alternate Work Options Dashboard is used to track employees' work option (Hybrid, Remote: In-State or Out-of-State, On Site) and the status of any Hybrid/Remote Work Agreements.
As an HR Organization Administrator for an Operational Organization, access the Alternate Work Options Dashboard:
- The table displays counts and percentages of current selections on the dashboard according to the Role and Operational Organization selected.
- The dashboard displays staff in assignment categories 01 Regular Full-Time, 02 Temporary Full-Time, 03 Regular Part-Time, 20 Postdoc Scholar Trainees, and 21 Postdoc Scholar Employees.
- The Work Option represents an individual employee's status and Remote/Hybrid eligibility is determined at the job family level. For questions or exceptions, contact Compensation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dashboard statuses assist with tracking employee statuses among your Operational Organization. Changing an employees status does not trigger any automated actions; employees must create their own Hybrid/Remote Work Agreements and complete the required training.
- The Hybrid/Remote Work Agreement buttons show agreements that are Pending (submitted, but pending approval) and Approved (fully approved through the eForms workflow).
- The Export to Excel feature creates a downloadable spreadsheet of the current dashboard entries.