The My Team feature in the Campus Learning System provides access to a handful of standard reports that supervisors may adjust to download training data.
There are four standard reports available:
- ★ Users - Courses: Shows the current status of selected employees for all courses.
- Users - Learning Plans: Shows the progress details of the selected users for each learning plan.
- Users - Certifications: Shows the course certification details of the selected users.
- Users - Sessions: Shows the progress details of the selected users for each ILT session.
How to Download the Users - Courses Report
As a supervisor in the Campus Learning System:
- Navigate to the My Team page.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the ellipsis icon on the Users - Courses row.
- Click Export as and choose to CSV or XLS (Excel).
- By default, the report will include all courses for all employees. You can customize the parameters of the report by selecting Edit.
- The report will begin processing and download when ready. Note: The report may take a few minutes to generate.
Each row displays a single course enrollment record. Employees will have multiple rows when they're enrolled in multiple courses.
|Username, First Name, Last Name, Email, Branch, Direct Manager||Basic employee information|
|Course Name, Course Code, Course Category||Basic information about the course|
|Credits (CEUs)||(UAB does not utilize the Campus Learning System for tracking CEUs)|
|Course duration||The length of time users generally spend taking the course (Note: This is entered by the course creator and may not be available)|
|Course Type||E-Learning (web-based, asynchronous training) or ILT (Instructor-Led Training, or synchronous training)|
|Course Start Date|
Course End Date
|If applicable, the dates the course is open and available to users|
|Enrollment Date||The date the user was enrolled into the course|
|Course First Access Date||The date the user first accessed, or opened, the course|
|Course Last Access Date||The most recent time the user accessed, or opened, the course|
|Completion Date||The date the user completed the course|
|Enrollment Status||The user's progress in the course: Enrolled (not started); In Progress; or Completed|
|Enrollment Start Date|
Enrollment End Date
|If applicable, the start and end date (due date) of the course assignment|
|If applicable, the course's score details|
|Course Progress (%)||The percent of learning materials within the course the user has completed|
|Number of Sessions||The number of learning materials (E-Learning) or events (ILT) within the course|
|Session Time (min)||For ILT courses: The duration of time the user spent in the course|