The Campus Learning System, Docebo, is the primary campus learning system for employee, regulatory, and research courses.
How to Access
Reports & Data Dictionaries
Who has access to the Campus Learning System?
All faculty, staff, students, and some personnel from UAB-affiliated entities.
- Employees must be active in the Oracle system of record. In some cases, pre-hires can access the system if they have activated their BlazerID.
- Individuals with an unpaid assignment (assignment categories 47, 59, 60) must be active in the Oracle system of record.
- Students in schools with a clinical program (Nursing*; Optometry; Medicine, including Joint Health Sciences; Public Health; Health Professions; and Dentistry) in the upcoming academic term may access the Campus Learning System up to 60 days before their program start date.
- Students in other schools and colleges must be enrolled in classes in the current academic term.
- The UAB Health System, VIVA Health, Callahan Eye Foundation Hospital employees may access the Campus Learning System.
How do users get administrator (Power User) access to the Campus Learning System?
See Requesting a Power User Account for more information.
Who should be contacted for support or assistance?
Contact the Campus Learning System team at campuslearninguab.edu.