By default, UAB Perform populates supervisors based on Oracle supervisory relationships. Admin users can change the supervisor in UAB Perform to allow a different person to complete the employee's evaluation.
To ensure continuity with other systems, it is always recommended that the Oracle supervisor be updated when possible.
As an Admin User in UAB Perform:
- Locate the Admin screen using the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Search for the employee whose supervisor you would like to reassign, then press Enter. Search by BlazerID or Lastname, Firstname.
- Press Options by the employee's name, then choose "Assign Supervisor." If applicable, remove the existing Assigned Supervisor by clicking Clear Assigned Supervisor.
- Search for the new supervisor by BlazerID or Lastname, Firstname. Once the correct name appears, click it to choose the person as the new supervisor. (Can't find who you're looking for?)
- Review the changes, then click Save.
- (Optional) You can confirm the change was successful by repeating steps 1 and 2. The newly assigned supervisor will be listed in the employee table; or, if a previously assigned supervisor was cleared, the Assigned Supervisor will be blank.
The new supervisor's name isn't appearing in the search.
- The new supervisor must be in an Org that is within the range you have access to.