An employee's evaluation can be opened and printed using the Admin Tools in UAB Perform.
As an Admin User in UAB Perform:
- Locate the Admin screen using the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Search for the employee whose supervisor you would like to reassign, then press Enter. Search by BlazerID or Lastname, Firstname.
- Press Options by the employee's name, then choose "Performance Eval."
- Scroll to view the evaluation details.
- Employee Ratings and Comments: Displayed only if the employee has submitted their self-evaluation. If the employee has entered and Saved information on their self-evaluation, but have not Submitted the evaluation to the supervisor, employee ratings and comments will be blank.
- Supervisor Ratings and Comments: Displayed if a supervisor has Saved any ratings or comments in the app. A supervisor does not have to Submit the evaluation for an Org Admin to be able to view the entries.
- To download a PDF of the evaluation, click Export. (Get an error when clicking Export?)
I receive an error when clicking export
There must be a save record before the evaluation can be exported by an Admin user. To see if there's a save record for the evaluation, look for a "last edits made" entry on the sidebar.