In addition to adding responsibilities, the ACF is available to make changes to existing responsibilities, including:
- Ending active HR and Finance responsibilities
- Updating Org ranges on Finance responsibilities
To select the Active Responsibility:
1. From the Employee Details form, select the category for the responsibility (HR, Finance).
2. In the Current Responsibilities menu, select the checkbox adjacent to the responsibility.
3. Click the Right button ( to move your selection to the Requested Changes menu.
To end the Responsibility (steps 4-5) :
4. Select the Calendar icon and select the appropriate End Date.
5. Click on a date to Select it.
To update the Org range (steps 6-11):
6. Click the Expand icon to view the active assigned org range.
7. Select the box under Disable to remove the current org range (if applicable).
8. Use the drop-down menu to find the new org range.
9. Select “More…” or choose an option from your recent searches.
10. In the Search window, search for the Org Range or Org Name the user should have access to and choose it using the Quick Select icon.
11. With the correct org range populated, choose Add.
12. Choose Submit to route the requested changes through workflow.