The steps below apply to the Employee (Requestor), eLAS Org Admins, and eLAS Agent Submitters.
Time-off requests are displayed in the Employee TimeOff tab.
To edit a time-off request:
- Open the request by clicking on the Edit icon.
- Pending requests – Make the necessary changes to the affected field(s) and Save.
- Approved requests - Fully approved time-off requests cannot be edited. If changes are required, delete the original request, and create a new request with the correct information.
To cancel/delete a time-off request:
- Approved requests - click on the Delete button. The request will be returned to the Approver Worklist for approval. Notifications are sent to approvers nightly for all Pending requests.
- Pending requests - click on the Delete button. You will be returned to the Employee TimeOff screen when the deletion is complete.
Time-off requests in a prior year cannot be edited or deleted. A request should be made to the eLAS Org Admin to make a manual adjustment to the accrual balance to reflect the time taken/not taken.