eLAS Org Admins can manually adjust accrual balances to reflect benefit time taken in a prior year. Time-off requests can only be created for the current or subsequent year up to six months in advance.
Making a Manual Adjustment
1. Go to the Adjustments - Admin tab.
2. Select an Organization and Select an Employee using the drop-down lists.
3. Enter the FULL adjusted balance in the New Available Balances box (current balance plus/minus adjustment from prior year).
4. Select the Reason for Adjustment from the drop-down list (Prior Year Adjustment).
5. Add a Comment. Include the specific dates that are being adjusted.
6. Save your changes.
A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen.
Details of the adjustment are displayed in the Employee TimeOff history.