In UAB Perform, you can add, edit, and remove goals for the current fiscal year or view goals from previous years.
There are two types of goals that can be entered:
- Performance Goals, which relate to productivity, accountability, assignments, or other aspects of work performance.
- Development Goals, which relate to training, learning, skill building, or other aspects of professional or career development.
Goals must be entered before submitting your self-evaluation.
How to Add Goals to the Self-Evaluation
Log into UAB Perform.
- Click the My Goals button.
- Note: Goals must be entered before submitting your self-evaluation. The Evaluation Progress chart should display a yellow "In Progress" indicator on the Employee Submit Evaluation box.
- Goals for the upcoming (next) year open by default. On the Goals page, enter the Goal, Goal Description, and select a Goal Type. You can also delete an existing goal from the list by clicking the Delete button.
- Click Add New Goal to add a new row to the goals table.
- Click Save to preserve your changes. Changes are not saved automatically. All Saved Goals will appear on the My Goals button.