The performance evaluation is a combination of the employee's self-evaluation ratings/comments and the supervisor's ratings/comments. Both the supervisor and the employee must have submitted their portion of the evaluation before it can be signed.
How to Sign Your Evaluation in UAB Perform
In UAB Perform:
- Click View or Sign My Completed Evaluation. (Note: This button is only enabled after your supervisor submits their portion of the evaluation.)
- The evaluation displayed includes your self-evaluation ratings and comments as well as your supervisor's ratings and comments. You may review all information before signing.
- To sign the evaluation, scroll to the bottom of the page. Check the signature box, then enter your name. Note: Signing the evaluation confirms you have read the document. It does not indicate agreement with ratings/comments.
- Once you and your supervisor have signed the evaluation, the evaluation is complete.
How to Sign an Employee's Evaluation in UAB Perform
As a supervisor in UAB Perform:
- Click the Open Eval button next to the employee's name on the Supervisor Dashboard. (Note: In order to sign the evaluation, both the employee and supervisor evaluations must be submitted.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the evaluation screen. As you scroll, be sure to review your evaluation ratings and comments.
- Click Sign this document, then enter your name. Click Set Signature.
- Once you and your employee have signed the evaluation, the evaluation is complete.